Monday, March 21, 2011

A bored routine!


I’m at Mersing again after spending a week at my hometown....i had a tiring but great week there...a week before, my En. Pd was here at Mersing...accompanied us while my parents spending their time at kampung for 2 weeks... En. Pd took 4days leave last two weeks but none for the school holidays...

Now I’m back to my routine...living in Mersing with my little princess and my lovely parents...without him around me! Been apart is so hard...:(

Talking about school holidays, we went for two wedding ceremonies..and both of them are my hubby’s cousins...last Thursday we went to En. Pd’s kampong which is in Kuala Terengganu...we were there for two days...his cousin, Nurul Hidayah married with Shukur, from Jerangau on Friday morning...Nurul Hidayah@ Minah@Kak... the same person with three names...friends call her Hidayah (maybe), family known her as Minah and her siblings call her Kak...i used to call her “Kak” but sometimes I call her Cik Nurul, but now can i change it for Puan Nurul...hihihi...and I started to teach Insyirah to call her ‘Mak Cik”!

A day before, we went to Bukit Kandis, also attending our cousin’s “akad nikah”...this is on my FIL’s side..Mak Ngah’s daughter..i don’t know her full name but i called her Kak Nah and her hubby is Mohd Amin...from KL...

We also had a fun time at Batu Buruk, on Friday evening...insyirah had her kite flying there...and before that I went to Pasar Kedai Payang..bought four “kaftans’ for Kak ain n kak Kay...the pasar was so crowded with tourists from all over Malaysia since it was a school holidays!

For the whole week, I could say that my insyirah was very happy...spending her time with her father...and yesterday, she started to be in “moody mode”...she always said that “papa cannot go back to Mersing because papa has to work in Kemaman...”. and now i noticed that she starting to understand our current situation!

Today, she done so good in her school...no more crying in the morning and she did all the tasks given by the teacher nicely...good gurl! But every night she will always asks me to call her papa, some of the questions that she often asked.... “papa, kat mana? Papa kerje ke? Papa dah mandi? Kat sana dah malam ke belum?” she will get mad if I can’t contact En. Pd...

Up above all this, we really miss our papa badly...always prays that I can easily transfer to Kemaman this June...May Allah makes this come true...

I have to stop now...it’s time to check insyirah’s homework....

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment